A boundary survey is a land survey that is performed to re-establish the boundary of a property identified by a deed of record. It will also indicate the extent of any easements or encroachments and may show the limitations imposed on the property by state or local regulations.
- Locate property corners according to legal description
- Locate easements and right of ways (Title Commitment Needed)
- Locate surrounding owners property corners according to legal description
- Analyze information gathered and upload into AutoCAD
- Create survey plat with information gathered and analyzed.
- Set property corners in correct position on your property
- Create mylar, record at government agency
- Supply customer with a 24×36 plat of boundary survey
Property Owner Benefit
- Peace of mind knowing where your property boundary is
- Know where new fences can be placed
- Know the total acres/sq. ft. that are owned.
- Increases the re-sale value
- Clarifies any boundary issues with neighbor
- Know where to build house or improvements