An ALTA/ASCM land title survey is a highly detailed boundary survey and improvement survey in one. The sale of an individual home generally does not require an ALTA Land Title Survey.
- Locate property corners according to legal description (title commitment needed)
- Locate easements and right of ways
- Locate surrounding owners property corners according to legal description
- Locate all improvements inside property
- Locate all interior and exterior fences
- Locate exterior fences, water sources, ponds, ditches, easements, right of ways
- Shoot in topography of land
- Analyze information gathered and upload in AutoCAD drawing
- Create survey plat with information gathered and analyzed.
- Set property corners in correct position on property
- Create mylar, record at government agency
- Supply customer with a 24×36 plat of ALTA survey
Property Owner Benefit
- Creates a complete picture of property
- Clear picture for mortgage company of lender
- Title commitment is not subject to conditions of easements and restrictions
outside of property.
- Protects your investment
- Knowing where your improvements are in relation to the property
- Peace of mind location property boundary is properly established
- Know where new fences can be placed
- Know the total acres/sq. ft. that are owned.
- Increases the re-sale value
- Clarifies any boundary issues with neighbor