A boundary adjustment land survey is a land survey to amend the common boundary line between 2 or more separate titles. The boundaries are re-arranged in order to reflect an agreement between neighbors. Monuments are set in the area that was adjusted and a plat is created and recorded at the county or city clerk and recorder’s office.
- Locate original legal common boundary line
- Locate new agreed upon boundary line
- Create legal description to transfer parcel
- Analyze information gathered and upload into AutoCAD
- Create survey plat with information gathered and analyzed.
- Set property corners in agreed upon position on your property
- Create mylar, record at government agency
- Supply customer with a 24×36 plat of Boundary Adjustment
Property Owner Benefit
- Better relationship with neighbors
- Re-sale value may increase
- Future boundary disputes may be eliminated